Hospitality Coordinator Position - We currently have a part-time position open for Hospitality Coordinator. The position will provide leadership to the hospitality ministries of our church. For more information, please contact Sherry Oxandale at email@example.com
Title: Hospitality Coordinator
Reporting to: Associate Pastor
Provide leadership to hospitality ministries of First United Methodist Church so the church can make new disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
- Continually Identify, recruit, empower and train new persons whom God may be calling to serve in the hospitality ministry.
- Coordinate hospitality leaders to cover hospitality needs of 92 & special worship services, including welcoming, welcome desk, offering, appropriate refreshments, greeter name tags and communion serving teams. Provide assistance to Westside Campus as needed.
- Maintain and replenish the children’s activity baskets for the 92 Campus and Westside Campus worship services.
- Coordinate hospitality leaders to cover hospitality needs for Wednesday night ministries.
- Identify and communicate with new and first time guests at all 92 Campus services.
- Work with Associate Pastor to follow-up with all new and returning guests.
- Work with worship leaders and other leaders to create seasonally appropriate decorations for the 92 Campus. This includes ordering poinsettias and palm branches/Easter lilies for the 92 Campus.
- Work with the custodians and other staff to maintain appropriate chair numbers in the sanctuary.
- Manage the hospitality ministry budget.
- Participate in regular church staff meetings, worship planning, and church leadership meetings as available
- A dynamic personal relationship with Jesus Christ.
- Demonstrable organizational skills in order to identify, recruit and equip teams of hospitality volunteers.
- A self-starter who is committed to an excellent worship experience.
- Exceptional relational skills.
- Passion for Jesus
- Biblically literate
- Understanding of hospitality
To apply send a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org